Canada Science and Technology Museums Corporation
Longship has been involved with several projects for the Canada Science and Technology Museum including;
- investigation and research into both the business and audience requirements for the museums,
- definition of a clear vision and strategy for the Museums web presence(s) and
- development of a strategic roadmap for implementation.
As part of our most recent project Longship produced an information architecture, interaction design and functional specifications for the Canada Science and Technology Museum Corporations entire web presence, including:
- The Canada Science and Technology Museums Corporate site,
- The Canada Science and Technology Museum web site,
- The Canada Aviation and Space Museum web site,
- The Canada Agriculture and Food Museum web site, and
- The Canada Science and Technology Museum Foundation site.
Erik is a great asset to have on your side. He worked with us on the planning phase of our Web Re-Design project. He developed workshops, surveys, an information architecture and wireframes. Erik is very knowledgeable, strategic and always thinks of the users - all required skills to develop a successful Website. We will definitely continue to work with him.